Introducing Motolixious

general forum > questions . answers . discussions
fazer_1000
Two wheeled terror

Introducing Motolixious

Postby fazer_1000 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:30 pm

Hey guys, what's up?

Been quite a long time since I last visited here, ever since I sold my SD 990. A sad day indeed, thought I could hold on to it alongside the Tuono but after a few months of sitting in the garage it went to its new owners that took 4 years of pristine ownership, maintenance, moding and fixing OEM problems (and hooliganism) and turned them into shite... Anyway, not the point.

So the reason I came back for a visit is I started Motolixious, which is a new YouTube channel, kind of a blog meets vlog channel that will have bike and gear reviews, news, features and just general vlog stuff (just not the type of a dude cruising around for 30 minutes and just talks everything that comes to mind, that's not really me).

I was working for the past 7 years for Fullgaz Magazine, Israel's largest moto magazine, and the past two as senior road tester. Got enough of that, decided to go the millennial way.

The channel is new so still not a lot of content there but I have high hopes and plans, and trying to get some initial traction so thought I'll post here and hopefully some of you might find it not a complete waste of time and subscribe :) Come EICMA time I'll be uploading lot's of stuff straight from the show so if you're feeling unhappy with MCN... ;)

I'll link for the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride episode but check out the other stuff as well and there's also a Facebook page with more "lite" content.

Would love to hear feedback btw.

And because this is the original hooligan's hangout, here's an older video from the XSR900 launch in the Canary islands from my time as a "real journo". Myself in the brown jacket being a dick and loving every second of it :twisted:

Motolixious' Facebook page - www.facebook.com/motolixious

Motolixious' Instagram page - www.instagram.com/motolixious

Aphex
Site Admin

Re: Introducing Motolixious

Postby Aphex » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:56 am

If you're keen Reddit will eat this shit up.

If you post over here: https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/

You should get a lot of feedback and hopefully subs as well.

Good luck!
08 SD, Mivv Suono, Rottweiler airbox. Current map: One some guy sent me from the internet.

Me so Hoony.

fazer_1000
Two wheeled terror

Postby fazer_1000 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:05 am

Aphex wrote:If you're keen Reddit will eat this shit up.

If you post over here: https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/

You should get a lot of feedback and hopefully subs as well.

Good luck!

Thanks Aphex, never used Reddit honestly, and kinda have in mind that the boys over there are, well, boys :) But I'll give that a try.

Still, I thought there might be a dude or two here that might be interested in that.

Sarasota_Steve

Postby Sarasota_Steve » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:06 pm

subscribed! keep up the good work :)
Ride Hard,
------------------
Sarasota_Steve
08 990 SDR

SPEIRMOOR
Two wheeled terror

Postby SPEIRMOOR » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:59 pm

^^^^^ Ditto ^^^^^

scamb66

Postby scamb66 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:00 am

All over it.
The best things in life are free........
The second best things are really expensive.

fazer_1000
Two wheeled terror

Postby fazer_1000 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Thanks guys, really appreciate it!!
I never thought I'd care so much about any social network related number, but just got the first 100 subscribers on YouTube yesterday and I was like a school girl that just got invited for a date. Very flattered and some excitement was in the room where only I was present :P

BTW, just spent the last 4 days with this beautiful thing:

A really cool machine, though far from perfect in the most MV Agusta way possible. I must admit, didn't like it initially (rode it for 30 minutes a few months back and was happy to give it back). Took me about an hour to start getting to grips with it but was kinda sad to give it back today, even though I have two hemorrhages in my thighs from its stupid, stupid "fairing". It's like they only designed it but never got to ride it before releasing it to the showrooms. Fabolous machine :)

Return to Hooliganism