The "Unofficial" T-Shirt

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
Twisted Jester
Race ace

The "Unofficial" T-Shirt

Postby Twisted Jester » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Ok Guys, Girls and indeterminates (you know who you are)

After much ado about something, here are the "Unofficial" T-Shirts

Last year a group of warriors, descended upon Cadwell Park for what came to be known as the "Unofficial" Superduke.net Slaughter, I mean Trackday.

Prior to said event we decided it would be appropriate to attend in full Battle Regalia to show the other lesser mortals that we meant business and so the "Unofficial" T-Shirt was born

The Sd.net soothsayers and sages were consulted and it was decided that we should not only honour our bikes but our sexual prowess in order to intimidate the opposition even further and so the immortal words "Real Men Ride Naked Twins" were uttered.

A member and his Geisha then set to work crafting a suitable symbology to carry such words, delving into his deepest recesses of Kung Fu and Oriental wisdom... and perhaps the KTM website but that's neither here nor there.

Once completed I set to work finding a fabric hard enough to be worthy of taking such strong words and carry them on its back as well as surviving the rigours of hooliganism that an SD rider may put it through. (Ok so we all took em off when it pissed down but Rain don't count alright) Fruit of the Devils Loin "Heavy" was deemed suitable.

We took the items to a nearby sorcerer to meld them together as one (The local printers up the road)

So here it is, the "Unofficial" T Shirt

There was also Orange shirt with Black graphics but mine is covered with bugs tha I slaughtered while in battle at the minute so I'll have to post a pic up of that one later

Since then we've had some others made up to extend the idea, although when i say others I mean MotoRonin mainly, he's got loads of em, more bling than a bling thing.

So basically I'm offering to get more of these done for anybody that wants them.

Please bear in mind though that I won't be making any money out of these, all the work I do to order, collect and get em posted out will be done completely free of charge as a favour to my Superduke.net buddies and you'll only be paying for the cost of the shirt and postage.

So please don't expect 24hr turn around or anything like that, they will be made to order and I will only order once money is received, if there are any delays for any reason such as out of stock of the t-shirts or they basically screwed them up or i haven't been able to collect straight away because of work commitments then I will keep you informed but I'm not taking the hit for any delays or cancellations if somebody decides they don't want theirs anymore.

Despite the above I will obviously do everything I can to make sure any requests are expedited as quick as possible.

Ideally it would be good to get a few done at once but we'll see how the interest goes on that one, I'm sure once the initial interest is gone it will just be the occassional one at a time so won't really matter, that's if people are interested at all of course.

Here are the prices, postage will need to be added on top but I think for the couple of t-shirts i posted out it was about £1.50 for postage in the UK. (Just Checked and it's £1.62 for std 1st class)

T-Shirts £17.63
Long Sleeve T-Shirts £18.92
Racing Shirts £32.79
Hoodies £31.73

Feel free to request any colour combination you want, if Big Toby wants pink and black we can do it, sequins would most likely be extra though, if Robbo wants orange on orange we can do that to.

Feel free to ask any questions or whatever.

Update:
Just a quick note to say, that I forgot to consider postal tracking in the postage

Obviously as I'm not doing this for money I can't be responsble for anything lost in the post as then it would cost me money for trying to do this so I'm giving prices for recorded and normal delivery when I PM my details over so that you can each make your own decision about how you want to do it.

In the UK it's an extra 75p for recorded delivery and for Airmail to Europe it's an extra £4.50 but this includes up to £500 insurance.

Uk recorded only offers max £39 compensation but I know further insurance can be paid for if required as I just did this for some rearsets I sold on ebay.
Last edited by Twisted Jester on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Longest ride on one wheel, 8 miles....

....if only I could do it on my SD.

Scummy
Two wheeled terror

Postby Scummy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Those are great! But with the exchange rate and shipping cost It would cost me over $50.00 USD for a Tee shirt :cry:

motoronin
Master of the twisties

Location: A country without bacon, or Hell as it's commonly known.

Postby motoronin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:54 pm

In light of TJ's magnificent benevolence, I will transport our American cousins T-shirts across the pond and post them from Florida next time I'm in the States (End of May)...
Superduke.net, Head of interior rectal observation.
Lover of 'The Dribble'... 2012
単車浪人

Resmas
Two wheeled terror

Postby Resmas » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Hi Jester,
very nice shirts brother, i will post an order later, pls find out how much the shipping to Portugal is for 2 or 3 of those.
Rgds.
Luis
SD rules...

Razy
Stunt rider

Postby Razy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:47 pm

i will most definately have a couple off of you! prob one t-shirt and if i talk myself into it two long sleve's one white one black :wink:

Scummy
Two wheeled terror

Postby Scummy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 pm

motoronin wrote:In light of TJ's magnificent benevolence, I will transport our American cousins T-shirts across the pond and post them from Florida next time I'm in the States (End of May)...

You my friend, ROCK!

motoronin
Master of the twisties

Location: A country without bacon, or Hell as it's commonly known.

Postby motoronin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Scummy wrote:
motoronin wrote:In light of TJ's magnificent benevolence, I will transport our American cousins T-shirts across the pond and post them from Florida next time I'm in the States (End of May)...

You my friend, ROCK!
I know but please don't tell anyone... :lol:
Superduke.net, Head of interior rectal observation.
Lover of 'The Dribble'... 2012
単車浪人

HMFIC
Minimoto racer

Postby HMFIC » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:34 pm

What would shipping to the USA cost??
Frank

Twisted Jester
Race ace

Postby Twisted Jester » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Resmas wrote:Hi Jester,
very nice shirts brother, i will post an order later, pls find out how much the shipping to Portugal is for 2 or 3 of those.
Rgds.
Luis

No worries Luis will do, I'll stick a couple on the kitchen scales tomorrow and see what the postal service website says for cost.

Twisted Jester
Race ace

Postby Twisted Jester » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:40 pm

motoronin wrote:
Scummy wrote:

You my friend, ROCK!
I know but please don't tell anyone... :lol:

I second scummy on that, not the first time either but that's another story, oh no wait that's sloppy seconds I was thinking of :lol:

You Rock!

Twisted Jester
Race ace

Postby Twisted Jester » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:43 pm

HMFIC wrote:What would shipping to the USA cost??

It'll cost whatever you think it would normally cost to send from Florida to Houston as MotoRonin has kindly offered to take them with him to Florida at the end of May if you're happy to wait until then.

I assume postage from here to the US would make it a very expensive shirt indeed.

oafboy182
Two wheeled terror

Postby oafboy182 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Jester those are awsome. Not sure I can wait until the end of May though. Do you mind if I take the designs to a local shop and inquire about getting some done up.
It's better to die on your feet then live on your knees.

08 SDR
07 SD (crashed)
01 CBR600F4I (red and white)

Twisted Jester
Race ace

Postby Twisted Jester » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:38 pm

I was thinking along the same lines Oafboy, perhaps you or somebody would be willing to do the same as me on your side of the pond and sort them out for your fellow countrymen.

I'll ask the member as they're his designs but he did them for the forum so I'm sure he'll be ok with it, although if we saw em popping up on ebay we wouldn't be amused as it's an SD.net members original, not that I'm saying you would of course, jus sayin.

The only problem you'll have though is that my local printers had to alter the design for the rear slogan from the members originals as they were too detailed for the vinyl cutting machine and so we had to pay an additional artwork fee for the time they spent doing it which would be quite expensive for one T shirt but then it also depends on your printers charging methods.
Last edited by Twisted Jester on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr_Trecolareco
Wheelie king

Postby Mr_Trecolareco » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:06 am

I'll be wanting some tee's and shirt 8)
Um abraco e mto boas curvas!! :)

Twisted Jester
Race ace

Postby Twisted Jester » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 am

Mr_Trecolareco wrote:I'll be wanting some tee's and shirt 8)

No worries, will sort out rough idea of postage tomorrow for portugal, if you and Luis are local to each other perhaps it would work out cheaper to send all at once to one address.

samba
Trackday hero

Postby samba » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:33 am

i'll have a t-shirt, in orange on black. What are the sizes like? I'd want to wear it over my leathers, I'm a medium usually, 5'10", so thinkin a large unless the sizes are odd??

Twisted Jester
Race ace

Postby Twisted Jester » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:41 am

I usually wear a large so went for an xl for over the leathers, I reckon I could get a large over my leathers though but might be a bit harder to get into, at the same time I'm quite happy with the large for casual though but it depends how you like your t-shirts I guess.

The next thing I was going to mention for anyone wanting them was that the racing Shirts are huge, I have a large but would have preferred a medium in those.

samba
Trackday hero

Postby samba » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:46 am

allright well i'll go for a large, then i can probably wear it over several layers too

8)

PM me details when you want some cash :D
bbbbrrrrrmmmmmm......brrrmmmmmm.....nnnyyyyymmmmmmmmm

Twisted Jester
Race ace

Postby Twisted Jester » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:47 am

If you check this thread out you can see how the xl is over my leathers.

http://www.superduke.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10043

The better non copyright pics are further down the page.

Twisted Jester
Race ace

Postby Twisted Jester » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 am

samba wrote:allright well i'll go for a large, then i can probably wear it over several layers too

8)

PM me details when you want some cash :D

No worries, I'll hang on for a bit to try and get a few in at once and then start collecting the cash and placing an order.

Twisted Jester
Race ace

Postby Twisted Jester » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 am

Just a thought but Hoodies and Polo shirts would be doable too but I'd have to confirm prices on those.

oafboy182
Two wheeled terror

Postby oafboy182 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:49 am

Dont worry no Ebay selling for me. I'll check around for a place to possibly get them made next week.
It's better to die on your feet then live on your knees.

08 SDR
07 SD (crashed)
01 CBR600F4I (red and white)

MrZ32
Trackday hero

Postby MrZ32 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:33 am

as i have just crashed my hypermotard and have been off work for two weeks with a stuffed ankle (sidi vortice's saved me from losing the foot), it may be a month before i can get one of these but am def keen (ps hypermotards higher speed stability is crap and the replacement bike will be sold immediately), as for the sd... she is def my fav girl and am so glad i didnt crash her.
08 SD, WP Dampener, 'Suspension Improvements" tuned sus (springs, valves, shim stacks ), KTM cowl, R&G carbon covers, Termi Pipes (from a duc 998), Grim990 Airbox, breather mod, SAS plates, tuneECU PDI tune, HM QS, JTM VS & DVS

pimpSD
Minimoto racer

Postby pimpSD » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Hello! How much would it cost to ship a t-shirt to finland? or maybe 2 of them.??

TheJoker
Trackday hero

Postby TheJoker » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:29 pm

TJ, I must get me some of these. How do you want payment (maybe I missed it?!) Will our paths cross anytime soon?
Abandoned the KTM for an F800GS and mud.

Next

Return to Parts and accessories for sale