KTM leathers on ebay

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
User avatar
Superdan
Thunder pumpkin rider
 
Posts: 6164
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:58 pm
Location: North Lincs UK

KTM leathers on ebay

Postby Superdan » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:57 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1

Dont think these would go with my bike as it aint orange....... size euro 54

Should you match your leathers with your bike????? :lol:

User avatar
pervytwin
Minimoto racer
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 11:47 am
Location: Higham Ferrers, Northants, U.K.

Postby pervytwin » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:15 pm

The real question is how do you feel about matching leathers with bike? If it's makes you feel good, then does it matter what anyone else thinks?

Besides which you can't go wrong with black! :P
Life is stranger than fiction......sometimes

User avatar
Superdan
Thunder pumpkin rider
 
Posts: 6164
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:58 pm
Location: North Lincs UK

Postby Superdan » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:22 am

agreed! 8)

User avatar
Plipton
Master of the twisties
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:54 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock

Postby Plipton » Wed May 02, 2007 7:15 pm

Don't think he's that keen to sell - no reply to my email of 4 days ago. What's a size 54 in real money (chest, waist inside leg etc)?
Current fleet... 1972 Kawasaki H1D 500 triple, 1976 Suzuki RE5 rotary, 1976 Kawasaki KH500, 2010 Triumph Thunderbird 1700 (don't ask!), 1954 Beetle, a big white van and a shopping/commuting 4 wheeled device.

BigTobyD
Trackday hero
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: West Sussex

Postby BigTobyD » Wed May 02, 2007 7:37 pm

Whoops.....I just put a bid in!

User avatar
Plipton
Master of the twisties
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:54 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock

Postby Plipton » Wed May 02, 2007 7:48 pm

BigTobyD wrote:Whoops.....I just put a bid in!


Hmmmm. might be a little bit tight for you! I just looked up size 54 and it's more my size I think (and i'm 7" shorter than you) :roll:
Current fleet... 1972 Kawasaki H1D 500 triple, 1976 Suzuki RE5 rotary, 1976 Kawasaki KH500, 2010 Triumph Thunderbird 1700 (don't ask!), 1954 Beetle, a big white van and a shopping/commuting 4 wheeled device.

BigTobyD
Trackday hero
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: West Sussex

Postby BigTobyD » Wed May 02, 2007 8:03 pm

plipton wrote:
BigTobyD wrote:Whoops.....I just put a bid in!


Hmmmm. might be a little bit tight for you! I just looked up size 54 and it's more my size I think (and i'm 7" shorter than you) :roll:


So yours is only 2 inches? Blimey! No wonder you got a big powerful bike! :lol:

I was working on the basis that I'm 6" taller than the fella selling them and just under a stone heavier, I reckon I'll squeeze into 'em. If not I'll sell them again.

If I win the auction that is!

User avatar
Plipton
Master of the twisties
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:54 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock

Postby Plipton » Wed May 02, 2007 8:08 pm

BigTobyD wrote:So yours is only 2 inches? Blimey! No wonder you got a big powerful bike! :lol:


I know where you live ....and I will paint your SD black, young man :lol:
Current fleet... 1972 Kawasaki H1D 500 triple, 1976 Suzuki RE5 rotary, 1976 Kawasaki KH500, 2010 Triumph Thunderbird 1700 (don't ask!), 1954 Beetle, a big white van and a shopping/commuting 4 wheeled device.

BigTobyD
Trackday hero
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: West Sussex

Postby BigTobyD » Wed May 02, 2007 8:13 pm

plipton wrote:
BigTobyD wrote:So yours is only 2 inches? Blimey! No wonder you got a big powerful bike! :lol:


I know where you live ....and I will paint your SD black, young man :lol:


You'd be doing me a favour, I need to slow down a bit with the state of my license at the moment :lol:

User avatar
Superdan
Thunder pumpkin rider
 
Posts: 6164
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:58 pm
Location: North Lincs UK

Postby Superdan » Wed May 02, 2007 8:18 pm

plipton wrote:Don't think he's that keen to sell - no reply to my email of 4 days ago. What's a size 54 in real money (chest, waist inside leg etc)?


Euro 54 is a size 44 chest (inches) around a 34/36 inch waist (ish)

User avatar
Plipton
Master of the twisties
 
Posts: 3394
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:54 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock

Postby Plipton » Fri May 04, 2007 7:38 pm

Superdan wrote: around a 34/36 inch waist (ish)


Ooh....fatty size, you mean ;)

User avatar
Superdan
Thunder pumpkin rider
 
Posts: 6164
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:58 pm
Location: North Lincs UK

Postby Superdan » Fri May 04, 2007 8:59 pm

plipton wrote:
Superdan wrote: around a 34/36 inch waist (ish)


Ooh....fatty size, you mean ;)


What are you trying to say I have a 36 inch waist.....? :lol:

User avatar
baggieman
Trackday hero
 
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:49 am
Location: Frimley Green, Surrey. Namby pamby, shandy drinking area but thankfully it's a long way from Leeds.

Postby baggieman » Fri May 04, 2007 9:52 pm

Superdan wrote:
plipton wrote:
Superdan wrote: around a 34/36 inch waist (ish)


Ooh....fatty size, you mean ;)


What are you trying to say I have a 36 inch waist.....? :lol:


Do you have trouble keeping the front wheel down Dan :?:

User avatar
Dr F
moderator
 
Posts: 2395
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:52 pm
Location: Leeds, ooop North.

Postby Dr F » Sat May 05, 2007 12:56 pm

Doubt it.
'05 SD
'82 CB 750/872F
'84 YPVS/RGV Hybrid
'88 Spondon TZ 350/YPVS Hybrid
Tinkerin'...I luv it me!

User avatar
Superdan
Thunder pumpkin rider
 
Posts: 6164
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:58 pm
Location: North Lincs UK

Postby Superdan » Sat May 05, 2007 4:19 pm

baggieman wrote:
Superdan wrote:
plipton wrote:
Superdan wrote: around a 34/36 inch waist (ish)


Ooh....fatty size, you mean ;)


What are you trying to say I have a 36 inch waist.....? :lol:


Do you have trouble keeping the front wheel down Dan :?:


Not at all it's titanium! :D

User avatar
baggieman
Trackday hero
 
Posts: 1520
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:49 am
Location: Frimley Green, Surrey. Namby pamby, shandy drinking area but thankfully it's a long way from Leeds.

Postby baggieman » Sat May 05, 2007 5:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Return to Parts and accessories for sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest