Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
User avatar
Aphex
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1860
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:08 pm
Location: So Cal

Re: Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Postby Aphex » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:46 am

Contribute instead of bumping posts for your products.

Bumping a thread like this does nothing to foster discussion, camaraderie or anything within the community.
08 SD, Mivv Suono, Rottweiler airbox. Current map: One some guy sent me from the internet.

Me so Hoony.

MaDukes
Minimoto racer
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Re: Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Postby MaDukes » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:01 pm

I am a 1290 Super Duke R owner. I'm really proud of the product we make for the machine. Only reason to bump is to inform 1290 SDR owners of the great rearsets we have to improve their machines. The stock rearsets you can't even compare. I won't bump this thread any further I'll just rely on the search button.

Thanks for your suggestion.

User avatar
SpeedyR
Two wheeled terror
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:35 am
Location: ATL, GA USA

Re: Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Postby SpeedyR » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:29 pm

any of you owners know if the Attack rear sets are compatible with the Dynojet quick shifter module? standard and/or GP shift?

and a free bump... :)
you can't have too much Super in your life, right?
2015 1290 SD-R- full Akra Evo
2007 950 Super Enduro- too much to list..
2007 450XC- tagged dual sport
1997 Road King FLHRi- couch potato
2009 KLX140L
2012 TTR50e

Scuba1290r
Minimoto racer
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:54 am

Re: Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Postby Scuba1290r » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:21 am

SpeedyR wrote:any of you owners know if the Attack rear sets are compatible with the Dynojet quick shifter module? standard and/or GP shift?

and a free bump... :)


The rear sets use the stock linkage. It's a pain to custom make one, but is possible. The ktm is 8mm threads, the DJ shift sensor is 6mm. You need the 8-6mm DJ shift rod and find an 6mm tierod end off eBay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
SpeedyR
Two wheeled terror
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:35 am
Location: ATL, GA USA

Re: Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Postby SpeedyR » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:23 pm

I've got the quick shifter installed on my stock linkage with the rottweiler shafts (if you buy the QS from them they have the right adapters to fit the stock shifter to the dynojet quick shifter). Mainly concerned with the actual fitment of the quick shifter unit between the plates on the rear sets (ie. will the quick shifter module fit the space).

Image

when you start moving the rear sets up and back, you can have issues with the module not fitting between the shifter and the plates. I'm 99% sure it'll fit but figured I'd ask if anyone has a quick shifter installed with Attack racing rear sets. :)
you can't have too much Super in your life, right?
2015 1290 SD-R- full Akra Evo
2007 950 Super Enduro- too much to list..
2007 450XC- tagged dual sport
1997 Road King FLHRi- couch potato
2009 KLX140L
2012 TTR50e

MaDukes
Minimoto racer
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Re: Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Postby MaDukes » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Yes, They will work with the QS sw. I have the sw on my Attack rearsets and there is zero issue.

Jozef

User avatar
Buddyc234
Minimoto racer
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Postby Buddyc234 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:13 pm

I'm interested in a black set!

With that said, I've never had Rearsets on any of my bikes before. For a bike that will be 95% street and only see 3-5 track days a year do you guys think it's worth the investment? Would appreciate any feedback!
2004 GSXR 750
2007 R6
2011 CBR 600RR
2015 1290 SDR :evil:

5150 pops
Minimoto racer
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:24 am

Re: Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Postby 5150 pops » Wed May 24, 2017 2:35 am

Buddyc234 wrote: For a bike that will be 95% street and only see 3-5 track days a year do you guys think it's worth the investment?


NO.
Buy replacement knurled footpegs from a place like Shift-tech dot com.
It's quick and easy to install, ~$100USD
Rearsets have their place, but if this is mostly a street bike, I wouldn't do rearsets.
My s1000RR is a track only bike, and all I have on it is a pair of Gilles pegs I bought from Shift-tech dot com.
This is all moot, if you're into bling, then go for it!

User avatar
Buddyc234
Minimoto racer
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Postby Buddyc234 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:05 am

5150 pops wrote:
Buddyc234 wrote: For a bike that will be 95% street and only see 3-5 track days a year do you guys think it's worth the investment?


NO.
Buy replacement knurled footpegs from a place like Shift-tech dot com.
It's quick and easy to install, ~$100USD
Rearsets have their place, but if this is mostly a street bike, I wouldn't do rearsets.
My s1000RR is a track only bike, and all I have on it is a pair of Gilles pegs I bought from Shift-tech dot com.
This is all moot, if you're into bling, then go for it!


I will check it out thanks
2004 GSXR 750
2007 R6
2011 CBR 600RR
2015 1290 SDR :evil:

User avatar
Aphex
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1860
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:08 pm
Location: So Cal

Re: Attack 1290 Super Duke R Rearsets Available Now!!!

Postby Aphex » Fri May 26, 2017 1:14 am

Buddyc234 wrote:
5150 pops wrote:
Buddyc234 wrote: For a bike that will be 95% street and only see 3-5 track days a year do you guys think it's worth the investment?


NO.
Buy replacement knurled footpegs from a place like Shift-tech dot com.
It's quick and easy to install, ~$100USD
Rearsets have their place, but if this is mostly a street bike, I wouldn't do rearsets.
My s1000RR is a track only bike, and all I have on it is a pair of Gilles pegs I bought from Shift-tech dot com.
This is all moot, if you're into bling, then go for it!


I will check it out thanks


Motohooligan makes some bitchin pegs.
08 SD, Mivv Suono, Rottweiler airbox. Current map: One some guy sent me from the internet.

Me so Hoony.

Previous

Return to Parts and accessories for sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests