Rear axle, nut and adjuster blocks for 990

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
bic_bicknell

Rear axle, nut and adjuster blocks for 990

Postby bic_bicknell » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Rear axle and nut to fit all year 990s. Comes complete with the two alloy adjusting blocks.

This is from my bike which was a 2007 model. In good used condition with no major defects.

£10.00

Postage in the UK is likely to be about £4 but I'd have to wrap one up and get an accurate quote for shipping to Europe, the US or Aus. [URL=http://s917.photobucket.com/user/bic_bicknell/media/DSC_0024_zpsua1vzrst.jpg.html]Image[/URL
Past: Honda CB125J, Honda TL125, 1963 Triumph Tiger 90, Yamaha RD250, Kawasaki KH250, Kawasaki 400 S3, Kawasaki KH400, Kawasaki Z400J, Suzuki GS750, Suzuki GS1000, Ducati SS900 Superlight, KTM LC4 Supermoto, Honda VFR 800i, KTM Superduke '07.

Motogoon
Two wheeled terror

Re: Rear axle, nut and adjuster blocks for 990

Postby Motogoon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Long shot I know but do you still have this? mine has cracked, as they do!

Colonel_Klinck

Postby Colonel_Klinck » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Motogoon wrote:Long shot I know but do you still have this? mine has cracked, as they do!

I have a rear axle for the 990. Not sure on P&P cost to NZ though.

Edit: P&P is £35
"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realise that it's not worth the f*cking effort. There is a difference."
The late Bill Hicks

Motogoon
Two wheeled terror

Postby Motogoon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Hey Klink, how much do you want for the axle on top of the shipping?

As per usual KTM New Zealand don't have anything available, 115 nzd and a 4 week wait from Austria, I swear KTM NZ doesn't carry anything except oil filters in stock :x

I am also waiting to hear from cj designs in the US how much to send some of their billet blocks to NZ, KTM Twins in the US wanted 200 USD for shipping!!!
Last edited by Motogoon on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

05DUKE
Minimoto racer

Postby 05DUKE » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:47 am

I just waited 4weeks for the oil filter kit from Austria, My local dealer said I should buy a newer
model if I didn't like waiting for parts.
I don't no why business still use the Japanese warehousing theory!! Don't keep parts in stock..

Motogoon
Two wheeled terror

Postby Motogoon » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:01 pm

05DUKE wrote:I just waited 4weeks for the oil filter kit from Austria, My local dealer said I should buy a newer
model if I didn't like waiting for parts.
I don't no why business still use the Japanese warehousing theory!! Don't keep parts in stock..

Haha what a slap in the face, load of rubbish from the dealer saying a newer bike would solve the problem. There's been several times I've needed basic parts that cross reference with a current model and it's still only been available ex Austria!

Klink I have someone sorted in the US who can send some CJ Designs blocks so if that goes well I should be all good, I figure as I'm planning to keep the bike for a long timethat I should probably get the stronger version!!

Return to Parts and accessories for sale