BST carbon wheels/spacers for SDR SD GT--USA only: $2400

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
ttraynor
Stunt rider

BST carbon wheels/spacers for SDR SD GT--USA only: $2400

Postby ttraynor » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:02 pm

As above for sale as new/less than 500 miles. 9 POUNDS weight reduction. $3400 new (plus tax). For you: $2400! Buy NOW/before year-end and I'll pay shipping!

Serious only please--and a call or text or email for actual photos will confirm your intentions. I've had people wonder if I could just run down to post office and weigh them and get shipping cost to their address as they were wondering if shipping cost was going to hold them up. Hint: YOU aren't serious or simply can't afford to buy these.

Text/call me at 616-633-8470--or email tomtraynorfitness@gmail.com for photos.

PS: My original ad appears down the way in for sale thread with an actual photo. Just trying to bring it back up for further go at it.
Last edited by ttraynor on Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aphex
Site Admin

Re: BST carbon wheels/spacers for SDR SD GT--USA only: $240

Postby Aphex » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:01 pm

If you post a reply in your old thread, it will bring it back to the top of the list in this section and people will see it when they hit the view new posts button at the top.
08 SD, Mivv Suono, Rottweiler airbox. Current map: One some guy sent me from the internet.

Me so Hoony.

ttraynor
Stunt rider

Re: BST carbon wheels/spacers for SDR SD GT--USA only: $240

Postby ttraynor » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:58 am

Aphex wrote:If you post a reply in your old thread, it will bring it back to the top of the list in this section and people will see it when they hit the view new posts button at the top.

Thanks. I'll edit it to this and use that.

Return to Parts and accessories for sale