2016 SDGT heated rider seat (61407940000)

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
jraderma
Minimoto racer

2016 SDGT heated rider seat (61407940000)

Postby jraderma » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:09 am

So I’m pretty new to this forum since I’ve only owned my SDGT for a little over six months now. I was fortunate to find lots of info here about options for making the seat more comfortable. To that effect, I purchased the Powerparts Ergo Heated Seat (61407940000) in hopes of getting some more comfort under my bony butt (I'm 6'7" and 180lbs). In the end, it did not provide as much comfort as I needed, so while the stock seat was off the bike for a few months, I sent it off to Sargent Cycle for a Super Cell Atomic foam upgrade and while they were in there, they re-contoured the shape and I had them add a heating pad too.

This means my Powerparts Ergo Heated seat is no longer of use to me. It’s got about two months of use on it and the upholstery remains flawless. Of course the heated aspect is still fully operational and was only used/tested once. And to throw in a bit of irony here, I also covered the underside of the seat pan with heat shield material to keep out some of the extra exhaust heat in the warmer months (see pics).

These Ergo heated seats retail for $200, so I’m asking $150 and that includes free shipping via UPS to the lower 48. International shipping is not free, but will be discounted.

2016 SDGT with a few superficial extras from Puig, Sargent, Denali and Knight Designs.

Return to Parts and accessories for sale