[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
superduke forum • View topic - 2015 Superduke R Gas Tank Paint Chipped

2015 Superduke R Gas Tank Paint Chipped

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
cmat1120
Minimoto racer

2015 Superduke R Gas Tank Paint Chipped

Postby cmat1120 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:04 pm

I have a gas tank that I'm planning on replacing so I thought I'd see about selling my current tank on here. Its from a 2015 superduke. It has a chunk of paint that got taken off while pressure washing it trying to get the adhesive off from some decals. Hopefully the pictures do a good job of showing the condition if you have any questions about the condition or need more pictures let me know. I'll be selling the tank itself not including any of the parts that are attached to it.

I honestly have no idea how much this should sell for so please make an offer.

Thank you

Return to Parts and accessories for sale