[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
superduke forum • View topic - Tank Bag and Exhaust System

Tank Bag and Exhaust System

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
baggieman
Trackday hero

Location: Frimley Green, Surrey. Namby pamby, shandy drinking area but thankfully it's a long way from Leeds.

Tank Bag and Exhaust System

Postby baggieman » Sat May 23, 2020 12:12 pm

Hi all :D

Long time away from the forum but still at 1290 owner

In these strange times, I’ve been having a loft clear out :?

I have a tank bag for a 2009 990, vgc with rain over and a full original exhaust system for a 2015 1290R (the bike was delivered to me by the dealer with a full akro system and they brought the original in the box

If either are of interest to anyone, please contact me and I can supply photos and discuss price and shipping/collection

Cheers
Past - Puch Maxi, FS1E, 250N Superdream, RD250E, RD250F, RD400, RD350YPVS, RD350N, DT175, XJ650, Z1100R, R1100S, 1150GS, 06SD, K1300R 09SD
Present - 1290R

Return to Parts and accessories for sale