Motohooligan parts (He's back!)

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
User avatar
Motohooligan
Stunt rider
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:35 am
Location: Denver CO USA

Motohooligan parts (He's back!)

Postby Motohooligan » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:19 am

Motohooligan is now trading again


Heres pics for everything I curently have to offer......


Motobox intake kit with K&N filter.
Comes complete with hardware, for install instructions look here viewtopic.php?t=8035
Insalation of the motobox dose require removal of the SAS if it hasent already been done.

Image

Here is the dyno chart befor and after on my '05, more charts to come.. and reviews from other motobox owners viewtopic.php?t=8032
viewtopic.php?t=7868

Image

A chart of an 08SDR

Image

SAS blockoff plates for instruction on SAS removal look here viewtopic.php?t=7272

SAS block off kit with prewired resister.

Image

Heel gaurds.


Image

Image

Image

Clutch cover with replacable slider.

Image

Image

Heavy duty upper crash bungs, They may look like the others.... but wont snap off!!! Compleet with grade 12.9 mounting hardware.

Image

Image

Reshaped secondary butterflies.

Image

Adjustable rear tank mounts.
Alows the tank to move back an extra 5mm making it a snap to get the front tank bolt in.

Image





"DISCLAIMER: All Motohooligan Performance products manufactured and/or distributed are offered and designed for use with off road, closed course machines.There is no claims as to the products effectiveness on modified machines. Buyer assumes all risk for any and all damage caused to themselves, a third party and/or property by virtue of failure of these products. By purchasing installing and/or using Motohooligan Performance products, you hereby accept and understand these stated terms and conditions." Buyer is responsible for all tax and or duties on international shipments. I can not declare less than the paypal amount minus shipping amount or send as "gifts".
Last edited by Motohooligan on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:35 am, edited 17 times in total.
In the garage now:
08 SDR home at last!!!
96 CBR900RR
05 XR650R motard
76 CB550F
Past loves:82 ATC70, 85 ATC250R, 73 Kawi H2,
76 KZ900, Jawa twin cam speedway bike, KZ1000 newzeland sidehack, 96XR400 05 Superduke

User avatar
BASH69
Race ace
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: InAGirlsAss, Staffordshire, UK.

Postby BASH69 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:01 am

Nice lookin work there Moto - just make sure you include your terms and conditions in with any packages you send out to!!!

Stew :P
The official owner of the big pink SDP (thats STUPID DUKE Poofs edition to you).
Image
Image

BigTobyD
Trackday hero
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: West Sussex

Postby BigTobyD » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:36 am

This is worthy of a sticky me thinks, great work Motohooligan, great to see people making quality aftermarket parts for the SD.
One word.......ORANGE!

User avatar
Motohooligan
Stunt rider
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:35 am
Location: Denver CO USA

Postby Motohooligan » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Thanks BTD! I feel honred to have a sticky :shock: :shock:

bigash... I have the disclamer at the botom of the packing slip I send with orders, Im no lawyer but I figured its beter than nothing.
In the garage now:
08 SDR home at last!!!
96 CBR900RR
05 XR650R motard
76 CB550F
Past loves:82 ATC70, 85 ATC250R, 73 Kawi H2,
76 KZ900, Jawa twin cam speedway bike, KZ1000 newzeland sidehack, 96XR400 05 Superduke

jehadjoe
Thunder pumpkin rider
 
Posts: 8706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 pm

Postby jehadjoe » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:49 pm

I have the disclamer at the botom of the packing slip I send with orders, Im no lawyer but I figured its beter than nothing.


yer too paranoid :shock: :D

I feel honred to have a sticky


amazing what a little persistence can accomplish eh?.. 8)

For all of the literary geniuses in here, to, too and two are 3 different words and if the Brits say 'to' when they mean 'too',

please make the proper adjustments or let me in on the difference, or we could have the spelling corrector pick this up "too". :P

now am I tired or tyred?... :lol:

BigTobyD
Trackday hero
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: West Sussex

Postby BigTobyD » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:04 pm

I used to in the correct context.

two is the number 2
too is used to mean also/as well/excessively
to is used to show direction or as part of a verb

They are known as homophones, it's what StupidLuke uses when he phones me begging for some luvvin :lol:
One word.......ORANGE!

jehadjoe
Thunder pumpkin rider
 
Posts: 8706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 pm

Postby jehadjoe » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Not you Toby...

just make sure you include your terms and conditions in with any packages you send out "to"!!! (<----should this be "too"????)


I was speaking to Stew, but I commonly see this and have often wondered if my version was different than your good folks version... just testing the water mate.

BigTobyD
Trackday hero
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: West Sussex

Postby BigTobyD » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:19 pm

jehadjoe wrote:Not you Toby...

just make sure you include your terms and conditions in with any packages you send out "to"!!! (<----should this be "too"????)


I was speaking to Stew, but I commonly see this and have often wondered if my version was different than your good folks version... just testing the water mate.


Aaaaahhhhh yeas, in which case you were right. Good to see the art of pedantry is alive and well your sidfe of the pond too :D
One word.......ORANGE!

User avatar
BASH69
Race ace
 
Posts: 4166
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:24 pm
Location: InAGirlsAss, Staffordshire, UK.

Postby BASH69 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 am

Joe, im just frikkin lazy wen it comes to spelling and literacy in general! (wen i read it bak and amazed i even bothered to type `to` and didnt just put the number 2!)

I think it cums from spending tooooooooo much time texting on a mobile fone!

Stew :P
The official owner of the big pink SDP (thats STUPID DUKE Poofs edition to you).
Image
Image

jehadjoe
Thunder pumpkin rider
 
Posts: 8706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 pm

Postby jehadjoe » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Hey Stew, Not a problem as you can see i also do not cap my "i"'s and good reason... me hands are like wood...

boy.... that stoner was spectacular last night in qatar... :roll: :shock: :D

robertkehl
Stunt rider
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 pm
Location: Livermore, Ca.

Postby robertkehl » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:43 pm

I have the 08SDR and would like to order your airbox. How do I contact you.

Robert kehl
The 1290 is what the 990 was suppose to be.


I ride Ktm Motorcycles, yep :-)

User avatar
Zenbiker
Stunt rider
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: Where ever I am right now.

Postby Zenbiker » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Aaron, I'm PIST, my 'early model' Hooligan box does not sport the oh-so-sexy "Moto Hooligan" logo; as I need all the help I can to get the chix know what I mean, nudgenudgewinkwink, I demand a new cover. And I 'spect the same on them prototype secondary 'flies as well, so's I can wow the current chick'o'the'day when I tear down my Duke in front of her.

Help me man, I need the fuzz.

Just sayin.... 8)
A SuperDuke is like a hand grenade with the pin pulled... but in a good kind of way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

User avatar
Motohooligan
Stunt rider
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:35 am
Location: Denver CO USA

Postby Motohooligan » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 am

zenbiker wrote:Aaron, I'm PIST, my 'early model' Hooligan box does not sport the oh-so-sexy "Moto Hooligan" logo; as I need all the help I can to get the chix know what I mean, nudgenudgewinkwink, I demand a new cover. And I 'spect the same on them prototype secondary 'flies as well, so's I can wow the current chick'o'the'day when I tear down my Duke in front of her.

Help me man, I need the fuzz.

Just sayin.... 8)


For crap sake Zen!!!! Il send you a couple stickers.... and if you need chix come to denver and I hook a brotha up.... or wirght you a good craigslist ad 8) 8) 8)
In the garage now:
08 SDR home at last!!!
96 CBR900RR
05 XR650R motard
76 CB550F
Past loves:82 ATC70, 85 ATC250R, 73 Kawi H2,
76 KZ900, Jawa twin cam speedway bike, KZ1000 newzeland sidehack, 96XR400 05 Superduke

cat
 

Postby cat » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 am

BigTobyD wrote:two is the number 2
too is used to mean also/as well/excessively
to is used to show direction or as part of a verb

They are known as homophones, it's what StupidLuke uses when he phones me begging for some luvvin :lol:


Thank you. Good to see. A ray of light in the darkness of foolish new education ideas.
Perhaps a thread...a new entry every day or so. We could start with "lose is not loose", and try to convince the Americans that there is no such word as "alot".

PS: I've noticed, for years, that so many Swedes, Norwegians, Danes and Finns have better English than people who have English as their home language. They obviously have better education systems.

User avatar
Zenbiker
Stunt rider
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: Where ever I am right now.

Postby Zenbiker » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:54 pm

Motohooligan wrote:
zenbiker wrote:Aaron, I'm PIST, my 'early model' Hooligan box does not sport the oh-so-sexy "Moto Hooligan" logo; as I need all the help I can to get the chix know what I mean, nudgenudgewinkwink, I demand a new cover. And I 'spect the same on them prototype secondary 'flies as well, so's I can wow the current chick'o'the'day when I tear down my Duke in front of her.

Help me man, I need the fuzz.

Just sayin.... 8)


For crap sake Zen!!!! Il send you a couple stickers.... and if you need chix come to denver and I hook a brotha up.... or wirght you a good craigslist ad 8) 8) 8)


No stickers, turn's em right off. I need fine machining, get's em hot every time. I know that's how you can 'hook a brotha up', you got em lined up outside to see your tools. Lucky Bastard. :lol:

I'll be flyin' in tomorrow. 8)
A SuperDuke is like a hand grenade with the pin pulled... but in a good kind of way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

User avatar
Hekas
Two wheeled terror
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: Stockholm

Postby Hekas » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:23 pm

cat wrote:PS: I've noticed, for years, that so many Swedes, Norwegians, Danes and Finns have better English than people who have English as their home language. They obviously have better education systems.


Waaayy OT: For some of us it takes a little longer to type a reply in eng. compared to our native language. But you know what they say about Internet? Wright like an idiot and people will take you for an idiot, worth thinking about =)

BigTobyD
Trackday hero
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: West Sussex

Postby BigTobyD » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Hekas wrote:
cat wrote:PS: I've noticed, for years, that so many Swedes, Norwegians, Danes and Finns have better English than people who have English as their home language. They obviously have better education systems.


Waaayy OT: For some of us it takes a little longer to type a reply in eng. compared to our native language. But you know what they say about Internet? Wright like an idiot and people will take you for an idiot, worth thinking about =)


That's write like an idiot, idiot :wink: :lol:
One word.......ORANGE!

User avatar
Stupid Luke
Master of the twisties
 
Posts: 2828
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:58 am
Location: Maidstone, Central Poland

Postby Stupid Luke » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Did anyone call an idiot?

Where have you been pedantic poof you dont post anymore?

Up all night changing nappies I suppose? Still it serves you right for joining Ducati Pete's new adult baby club :shock:

Freestyler
Master of the twisties
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Gravley , but I am from the East ,

Postby Freestyler » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:25 am

Hekas wrote:
cat wrote:PS: I've noticed, for years, that so many Swedes, Norwegians, Danes and Finns have better English than people who have English as their home language. They obviously have better education systems.


Waaayy OT: For some of us it takes a little longer to type a reply in eng. compared to our native language. But you know what they say about Internet? Wright like an idiot and people will take you for an idiot, worth thinking about =)



:( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
onley Ded fish go with the fow.

I Hate to advocate Drugs Alkcahol Violence or ,Insaneity, To eney one but they'ev allways warked for me .
Hunter S Thomson ,RIP.

paddle faster
I hear Banjos

jehadjoe
Thunder pumpkin rider
 
Posts: 8706
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 pm

Postby jehadjoe » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:34 am

sure it is me Mark..

User avatar
Chris
Two wheeled terror
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:02 pm
Location: North Lincolnshire

Postby Chris » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:33 am

jehadjoe wrote:For all of the literary geniuses in here...


[pedandtic mode] that shoud be literacy genii [/pedantic mode]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My bike is like a Colt 45, a false passport and fifty grand in gold Krugerrands hidden under the floorboards. A great escape route. Whether it's used regularly doesn't really matter, what matters is that it's there to escape with whenever I need it.

User avatar
Hekas
Two wheeled terror
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: Stockholm

Postby Hekas » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:56 pm

BigTobyD wrote:
That's write like an idiot, idiot :wink: :lol:


:D

User avatar
collyer
Stunt rider
 
Posts: 902
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:20 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas, USA, Earth (mostly)

Postby collyer » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:42 pm

They're looking for their belongings in there. Two of them went too far when they went to look. Homonyms & homophones excluded.
I asked my dad if I could grow up & ride motorcycles like he did. "Son", he said, "you can't do both."

BigTobyD
Trackday hero
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Location: West Sussex

Postby BigTobyD » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:51 pm

Indeed.....up to my elbows in crap....make of that what you will! :lol:

Stupid Luke wrote:Did anyone call an idiot?

Where have you been pedantic poof you dont post anymore?

Up all night changing nappies I suppose? Still it serves you right for joining Ducati Pete's new adult baby club :shock:
One word.......ORANGE!

User avatar
ShadeTheChangingMan
Race ace
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 1:13 pm
Location: ...beside the seaside, beside the sea...

Postby ShadeTheChangingMan » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:58 pm

BigTobyD wrote:Indeed.....up to my elbows in crap....make of that what you will! :lol:



Nope. I'm not taking the bait. Must. Resist. :x
Black is not a colour; it's a Shade™

Ever the underdog

Next

Return to Parts and accessories for sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests