KTM Big Logo Hoodie

Advertise here for any items you want to buy....bikes, parts, etc.

Be sure to include your location, size (if applicable) and any other relevant info.
Scotty
Two wheeled terror

KTM Big Logo Hoodie

Postby Scotty » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:18 am

Item#: 3PW1555303 (size M)
I spotted one of these in the KTM stand at the British round of MotoGP - nice, eye-catching design, but the only one they had left was size XL and it was like a tent on me. They weren't getting any more as they had the 2016 stock to refill the racks with. No worries, I figured that I'd trawl the KTM dealers in the UK to find one - it'd be easier to find the horn of a Unicorn, nobody has one in the size I want (M) or even an (L). Googling the part number finds European dealers advertising them but they don't have any left either. The stock is exhausted but the 2016 stuff is in now and KTM aren't getting any more of these made.
Can any SDers in the US or the Antipodes check their markets to see if there's one left anywhere, I'll pay the postage for it if you can find one. If not, I'm resigned to getting one from the 2016 catalogue, but next year's range don't float my boat like this one does.
Cheers 8)
Wheelies - they ARE big, and they ARE clever....

Nukem
Two wheeled terror

Re: KTM Big Logo Hoodie

Postby Nukem » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:54 am

Did a pretty thorough search in New Zealand and nothing came up, but this place looks like it has two in stock in Italy....
http://shop.hobbymotor.it/ktm/54-10-fel ... e-cap.html

Scotty
Two wheeled terror

Re: KTM Big Logo Hoodie

Postby Scotty » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:15 am

Cheers, I've pinged them a message on their website
Wheelies - they ARE big, and they ARE clever....

Return to Wanted