Wtb - 990 Leo Vince Evo II end cap!

Advertise here for any items you want to buy....bikes, parts, etc.

Be sure to include your location, size (if applicable) and any other relevant info.
Larby
Minimoto racer

Wtb - 990 Leo Vince Evo II end cap!

Postby Larby » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:37 pm

I know this is a long shot, but I damaged the end cap of one of my beloved Leo cans the other day and I'm struggling to find a replacement.

I'm willing to consider a whole can if I have to, but hoping someone may have a damaged can I can buy the end cap from? Preferably UK, but happy to ship from anywhere if needs be!

Hopefully, here's a picture of the required part (the damaged cap is the other side, you get the idea!):

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

James

skip
Two wheeled terror

Re: Wtd - 990 Leo Vince Evo II end cap!

Postby skip » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Try Moto Gb distribution, I got new sleeves for mine a couple of months ago, very helpful

bic_bicknell

Postby bic_bicknell » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:28 pm

If they are a standard oval section silencer there are companies who supply all the parts for you to make a set, from the internal baffles, end caps, bands rivets etc. You might not be able to get the tapered end cap design but you could probably get a pair of standard end caps with cylinder outlet pipes like the old style Akras.

If this is a route your want to take I can dig through my old files and find a UK supplier that I used years ago to build custom pipes. Let me know.
Past: Honda CB125J, Honda TL125, 1963 Triumph Tiger 90, Yamaha RD250, Kawasaki KH250, Kawasaki 400 S3, Kawasaki KH400, Kawasaki Z400J, Suzuki GS750, Suzuki GS1000, Ducati SS900 Superlight, KTM LC4 Supermoto, Honda VFR 800i, KTM Superduke '07.

Larby
Minimoto racer

Postby Larby » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:09 am

Morning all,

Sorry for the delayed reply - I got busy with work and forgot all about my poor superduke!

Skip - Moto were my first call and were indeed very helpful. Sadly Leo don't make parts for these any more apparently and nothing else fits them. Boo.

Bic - Thanks for the offer, but the cones are what I love about this system (well, that and the sound!). I'd be gutted to change them to standard outlets!

Anyone else got any ideas or a silencer lying about??

Thanks,

James

Return to Wanted