Looking for intake setup, exhaust setup

Advertise here for any items you want to buy....bikes, parts, etc.

Be sure to include your location, size (if applicable) and any other relevant info.
Spike_africa
Minimoto racer

Looking for intake setup, exhaust setup

Postby Spike_africa » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:33 pm

Have a bone stock power wise 07 SD. Looking for either brand filter setup, and really open to any exhaust as long as its black and either comes with baffles to make less noise, or they still make baffles I can buy for them. Looking for more sound, just not stupid loud.

Thank you!
Dustin
2007 SD 990
2009 Triumph Street Triple

DribbleDuke
Master of the twisties

Re: Looking for intake setup, exhaust setup

Postby DribbleDuke » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Spike_africa wrote:Have a bone stock power wise 07 SD. Looking for either brand filter setup, and really open to any exhaust as long as its black and either comes with baffles to make less noise, or they still make baffles I can buy for them. Looking for more sound, just not stupid loud.

Thank you!
Dustin

I have a used MotoHooligan airbox I could part with. I also have some used Grave's Carbon fiber cans that are extremely loud and obnoxious without Y-pipe that could be messed with to work.
PM me your info and I'll see how much I can squeeze out of you. Not all of us are warm and fuzzy altruistic members the likes of Aphex and Sarrah's soda. Course they're Mods and I'm a Rocker :shock:
I'm BLUE

Spike_africa
Minimoto racer

Re: Looking for intake setup, exhaust setup

Postby Spike_africa » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:24 pm

shot you a PM
2007 SD 990
2009 Triumph Street Triple

Return to Wanted