Ignore this thread

Done a good mod that people might want to copy? Post it here - full step-by-step instructions and pix.

FAQs can go in here too
Reaper
Two wheeled terror

Ignore this thread

Postby Reaper » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Okay, so I've finally got my Tuneecu cable working by using a different laptop, I've now managed to turn off the SAI, O2 and Secondaries.

I wanted to load up MrZ32's smoothened akra maps but it wont accept the SDR one.

Do I go with the SD one?

I have the autotune fitted so its no biggy as that will tune the bike with out me having to worry about anything but by going off of the following 2 statements I'd like to put his map into the ECU.

"I have also changed the f-l switchover so that the l map only runs at idle... 3-4K surging cured and lifting off the throttle doesn't quite have the same abruptness"

"By changing the FL switchover, you are effectively causing the bike to only read off one map at any usable rpm (which your dyno tuner will thank you for later on) but will revert to the closed loop cycle at idle (to allow better running at idle)."

Can anyone help?

Also what is the best A/F ratio I should be aiming for? Currently the autotune is set to 13.2 in all ranges
Last edited by Reaper on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reaper
Two wheeled terror

Re: TuneECU map 2012 SDR help. Also what A/F ratio for autot

Postby Reaper » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Okay brain is in gear and I've started sparking... Worked out the map issue, should of just looked at the map numbers before to compare till i found one to match the original.

I'll start a new thread for the other question

RaceLeathers
Minimoto racer

Re: Ignore this thread

Postby RaceLeathers » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:37 am

I wonder why I was magically attracted to a thread titled "Ignore this thread"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Gin Reaper

Location: inspecting the tarmac at most racetrack hairpins.....Naarfolk ingerland

Postby The Gin Reaper » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:53 pm

No idea..... i'm still ignoring this sh!t.....
Favourite quote - "after watching him take everything so in his bloody stride, it made Jim Lovell look like a panicky little bitch!"

never argue with an idiot..... they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience....

scamb66

Postby scamb66 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:44 am

Pretty sure this is the second "Ignore This Thread" we have had in the last couple of years.
I ignored that one too.

http://www.superduke.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19506&hilit=ignore
The best things in life are free........
The second best things are really expensive.

Return to How to do it!