Pol Espargaro to ride for KTM

Trackdays, racing, MotoGP, WSB, AMA and any other 'on track' discussions
lc4
Stunt rider

Pol Espargaro to ride for KTM

Postby lc4 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:02 am

Pol Espargaro confirms he will ride with team mate Bradley Smith for KTM MotoGP 2017

Nukem
Two wheeled terror

Re: Pol Espargaro to ride for KTM

Postby Nukem » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:23 am

Sweet. Good call. He's been riding well this year - Top 10 every race except Italy.
For a first outing for KTM - that is a top team.

Hopefully Bradley is back on track now. Tough first half of the season for him!

DribbleDuke
Master of the twisties

Postby DribbleDuke » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:18 pm

I would rather it his brother. When Jorge finishes (on top) with Ducati, then KTM can have him. Sky racing are on KTM's, hell Rossi should climb aboard, he's already cutting them a big fat check every year. As far a Smith goes, I've already given up on him being a contender along with Crutchlow. KTM should have grabbed Maverick when and if they had the chance. He rides like the old young one's did when they came up minus all that crashing they did.
I'm BLUE

MrK
Two wheeled terror

Postby MrK » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am

I would rather see Maverick Vinales on KTM or Iannone. Iannone is causing lot of troubles this season, but he knows how to ride fast. When he gain more experience and cool down a little bit, he should be very competitive on the right bike. Suzuki made good decision taking him on board.
I can't see Rossi changing team again and keep racing. He is chasing his last title and if he manage to do this in two years contract with Yamaha, he will step back I think and maybe run his own team?

Return to On track