Lucie Stones Funeral

A tribute to members who are no longer with us, but will never leave our hearts and minds.
Pig Benis
Trackday hero

Lucie Stones Funeral

Postby Pig Benis » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:17 pm

i noticed a couple of Superdukes at some photos of dear Lucie's funeral..anyone on here?
i wanted to go, but my mrs was in hospital :(
how about a nice BIG cup of shut the f4ck up?

Stupid Luke
Master of the twisties

Postby Stupid Luke » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Not me, Weeksy was on his moped and Couch Commando was on a Ducati Streetfighter for the day.

I did take a few quite minutes in respect of her passing though. I was talking fireblades with her on the PB website on Saturday night. Then she tragically lost her life a few hours later on her first ride on her new bike.

I never met her but shared a few forums with her and really liked her posts. Her death has hit me quite hard and TBH, put me off road riding a bit.

Lucie RIP

Pig Benis
Trackday hero

Postby Pig Benis » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:21 pm

me, couch, weeksy, schnauzer, lucie, crust, stumpy, fill and his girlfriend kelly all went to the ring last year and spa..she was lovely..a really good rider on her 898 , fooked if i could keep up on our ride out in the eiffel mountains, and a superb human being to boot...
feel sorry for couch now having to deal with that.!
how about a nice BIG cup of shut the f4ck up?

Schnauzer
Trackday hero

Postby Schnauzer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:19 pm

2008: the Nürburgring car park, Lucie 4th from the right, Couch 2nd. Just before we went on the circuit.

Respects to Couch.

Lucie was a fine rider, I remember her coming by me on the track at Spa. I have video of us all flying around the roads near the Ring & Spa, never watched it for some reason and doubt I will now.

Hawkman
Two wheeled terror

Re: Lucie Stones Funeral

Postby Hawkman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Pig Benis wrote:i noticed a couple of Superdukes at some photos of dear Lucie's funeral..anyone on here?
i wanted to go, but my mrs was in hospital :(

A bit late. But one of them was me and Wolfie was the other one (orange SD). Was a sad day. Knew her and Tony from the Visordown motard days.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares into you. - Nietzsche

Return to Gone but never forgotten