NEW SUPER DUKER FROM OZ!

introduce yourself
SUPERDUKEINOZ
Two wheeled terror

Re: NEW SUPER DUKER FROM OZ!

Postby SUPERDUKEINOZ » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:21 am

When I get time I will get some ride & sound videos done, way too much going on at the moment but it will be soon

I just got an Olympus ME-52W mic to plug into the back of my Drift Ghost S camera, hopefully it will get rid of the annoying wind noise that starts as soon as you get moving aver 60 KMH or even less on a windy day, the audio is great apart from the mic pointing directly forward sucking in the wind noise

SUPERDUKEINOZ
Two wheeled terror

Postby SUPERDUKEINOZ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:14 am

Been getting a little bit more seat time, saying that I think its time to upgrade to the ergo seat, is it much better?
Hoping to do a few more longer rides shortly & I think I will certainly need the ergo seat if it is worth it?
I love the seating position on the superduke being fairly tall myself but I think the extra 20mm will be a bonus

A few recent pics>

Something very rare....a pic of me!

Adrock990r
Two wheeled terror

Postby Adrock990r » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:02 pm

Very interested to hear how your audio is with the new Olympus mic mate. When i have my Drift on the helmet mount i use a Sony knock off with a short extension lead and have it tucked up inside the front right side of the helmet. Absolutely no wind noise no matter what speed and the audio is quite good like that. And when i have it on the handlebar mount i use a mic that i have in the little compartment under my seat plugged into a lead that i have run permanently from the bars to the seat, awesome sound. I Just keep the mic level on the camera set to minimum otherwise it overdrives easily. I tried to get rid of the wind noise (onboard mic) with a few different ideas and plans but all failed to some degree, external mic hidden away is the way to go :) Good luck and enjoy that awesome bike. :)

SUPERDUKEINOZ
Two wheeled terror

Postby SUPERDUKEINOZ » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:09 am

I now have a custom fitted BMW S1000RR Akrapovic muffler as some of you's might have seen, the Austin Racing exhaust was damn nice but I thought I would try something different that no one else has, turned out very nice

I just fitted the Rottweiler intake setup & balanced the throttle bodies the best I could, so glad I found that info, it seems to idle much better & sounds a bit snappier, have not had a chance to ride it yet, busy with other crap, I will find out tomorrow or the next day just how awesome it is

SUPERDUKEINOZ
Two wheeled terror

Postby SUPERDUKEINOZ » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:33 pm

WOW, got a test ride in yesterday, pretty damn awesome, launching & lifting the front wheel so much easier

Previous

Return to Hello