KTM Twins

Questions or Comments on Dealers, Stores, Warranty, Insurance, recalls and common faults
mac900
Two wheeled terror

KTM Twins

Postby mac900 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:42 pm

I just wanted to give a big shout out & big thanks to the good folks over at KTM Twins!! Ron & John have been real helpful, actually going above & beyond what I'm used to when dealing with shops / parts suppliers. My local dealer is good but they are just getting started with KTM. KTM Twins really seem to know their stuff and are easy to talk to. Looking forward to giving them more of my money soon. Cheers guys!

mac900
Two wheeled terror

Re: KTM Twins

Postby mac900 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:51 pm

I have to report back and unfortunately say ----- WATCH OUT!! They have changed hands and things are different. I would say to let them sort things out for a while longer and then maybe try cautiously. I didn't get burned by them in the end but I sure went through a whole lot of unnecessary work to get an order straightened out.

Lowrance
Trackday hero

Re: KTM Twins

Postby Lowrance » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:51 am

Haven't been impressed by their prices but not had any issues getting parts from them in the past...may be different now they've changed ownership.

One thing I will mention is it was nearly impossible to get them on the phone for assistance. As long as you know what you need/want you should be ok.

Return to Stores, Dealers, Warranty, Insurance and Safety Issues