'08 ex-Battle race KTM Superduke 990 R No.47
'08 OE KTM Superduke 990 R
'01 Ducati 996S

Motogoon
Two wheeled terror

Re: Dutch

Postby Motogoon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Good video, well said.

I worry the same thing is starting to happen here in New Zealand, police have to pull out if a chase is deemed too dangerous. And every time some thug dies in a chase there's a massive outcry saying he didn't deserve to die just for stealing a vehicle and he shouldn't have been chased! It's freaken nuts, you have to chase them or it just leads to more crime.

scamb66

Postby scamb66 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:57 am

Well delivered video Dutch.

For guys that don't know Dutch is a long time contributor to this forum and currently runs/owns Bike Shed Motorcycle Club. Go have a coffee with him.
The best things in life are free........
The second best things are really expensive.

No. 47
Master of the twisties

Postby No. 47 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:11 pm

'08 ex-Battle race KTM Superduke 990 R No.47
'08 OE KTM Superduke 990 R
'01 Ducati 996S

SUPER DUKE #1
Two wheeled terror

Postby SUPER DUKE #1 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:20 am

Damn Dutch that is messed up. I watched those videos and got sick. Tried putting myself in a situation where I had to leave my 990 SD alone on the street and even with an alarm, the steering lock (child's play to them) and two of the most heavy duty wheel/frame locks they still manage to push off any bike they want :x :x :x . Just to piss them off a little I think I'd take the valve stem cores out and the valve caps and flatten my tyres so it was a bitch to push or roll awat :mrgreen: . Bring a small 12v air pump to fill them back up if you're lucky enough that they didn't truck it away. Then just to make it difficult to push off or be pushed and ride off I'd remove the handlebar clamps and take them and the bolts with me too, :lol: I'm sure they would still get the bike, the dirt bags, but at least they'd be looking at a bike with two flat tyres and the handlebars just dangling and maybe go "what the fook?" :wink: Old hot rodders here in the States used to wire up a nice high volt capacitor that would knock you on your ass if you touch their ride....hmmmmmmmm I think you can do the same with a Taser now :mrgreen:

SD#1

Return to General banter