I've set up a T-shirt website

Non-SD related ... booze, birds and general "boys showing off" type stuff
bic_bicknell

I've set up a T-shirt website

Postby bic_bicknell » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Back in the late 70s and early 80s when I was 17 I drew pictures of my mates on their bikes. I'm always getting asked by the Kawasaki Triples Club if I can put them on T-shirts and so I found an on-line company that supplies the shirts, does the printing and even posts them out direct to your location.

Before you ask, I don't have any pictures of the Superduke but if there is enough interest I could do a new 2014 version. I was joking to someone the other day that I'd need to sell at least 50 to make it worth the effort so if I get 50 requests I'll do one. My style is a lot tighter these days than this early work so it would be better - the wheeling Kawasaki triple called 'Snap, Crackle and Pop!" is a recent drawing I did for Higgspeed so you can see the difference nearly 40 years makes. :lol:

I'm not doing this for financial gain, the T-shirt company takes most of the money for the garment, printing and distribution and also 50% of the profit so I really don't make much, you'd have to sell thousands to break even. I'm doing this more for fun and to see my mates wearing T-shirts with cool pictures.

As I find more of these old cartoons I will do the artworks and post them up onto the site. If you want one then all you do is click on the link below, click on the one you want, chose a size, fill in your address and then pay through Paypal or card. All the T-shirts and hoodies are available on black or white shirts for £24.00 and black hoodies for £42.00 in XS through to XXL.

I can do personalised versions if people really want them but I'd have to charge a bit for the time it takes to do a new artwork. PM me if you want something unique.

Shame I can't put up the pictures but since the Photobucket bollox I can't be arsed to sort out another way to post pictures.

https://bictees.teemill.com/collection/all-products/
Past: Honda CB125J, Honda TL125, 1963 Triumph Tiger 90, Yamaha RD250, Kawasaki KH250, Kawasaki 400 S3, Kawasaki KH400, Kawasaki Z400J, Suzuki GS750, Suzuki GS1000, Ducati SS900 Superlight, KTM LC4 Supermoto, Honda VFR 800i, KTM Superduke '07.

shadowman
Wheelie king

Re: I've set up a T-shirt website

Postby shadowman » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Did you see the chrome add in fix for the Photobucket issue?

Did it on mine in a few seconds and I can see all Photobucket images now. Link is on the Photobucket are wankers thread that you started......
Recovering superbike addict

bic_bicknell

Re: I've set up a T-shirt website

Postby bic_bicknell » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:48 pm

Never saw this - I'll have a look.
Past: Honda CB125J, Honda TL125, 1963 Triumph Tiger 90, Yamaha RD250, Kawasaki KH250, Kawasaki 400 S3, Kawasaki KH400, Kawasaki Z400J, Suzuki GS750, Suzuki GS1000, Ducati SS900 Superlight, KTM LC4 Supermoto, Honda VFR 800i, KTM Superduke '07.

Return to General banter