2007 model 990 SDR For Sale in UK

Please give full details of the bike (year, colour, mileage, extras, location, condition and asking price) along with at least one picture.

Stupid Luke
Master of the twisties

2007 model 990 SDR For Sale in UK

Postby Stupid Luke » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:23 am

KTM Superduke R 2007 Model

12,000 miles from new, FSH. I am the second owner and have owned the bike since 8/3/2009. It is currently stored in a heated garage with a relative. It will not be stored at, or sold from my home address to reduce the chance of theft. The bike is currently on sorn and will have a new MOT and new battery.

For this reason I don't have any photos as yet, I will get some on my next visit but you all know what a 990 Superduke R looks like

the bike has been indulged like a spoilt child from new. It has had loads of money spent on it, I don't even want to estimate how much. I am going to list it with all the extras for a short time. If it doesn't sell then my intention is to put it back to standard and sell the extras separately on here and eBay.

The extras listed are the ones I can remember. There are probably more bits but I think I have all the major ones.

The bike has two sets of genuine KTM bodywork. It is currently wearing the later white set like the 2009 single seat models but I also have all the original black panels in mint condition.

Dymag carbon wheels with Galfer Wavey discs, plus original wheels and discs in mint condition.

STM slipper clutch supplied and fitted by HM Racing about 2000 miles ago

HM Quickshifter suppleid and fitted by HM Racing

KTM Meta Alarm

Power Commander 111

Akropovic Evo exhaust (can not full system) plus original exhaust

Genuine Power Parts RC8 Carbon front mudguard

Genuine Power parts orange anodised reservoir caps

Ergo seat and a standard seat that I have had padded with gel insert

Rizoma tail tidy plus LED rear indicators

R&G Crash protection

R&G Bar ends

Motohooligan aluminium airbox (proper work of art not like those cheap plastic Rottweiler things)

Motohooligan clutch cover

Motohooligan heel plates and block off plates

Orange rear sprocket (Supersprox) think it is 38t from memory but still have packaging and original sprocket

Pazzo levers with orange clickers. Black and orange hand grips

A selection of mirrors including KTM standards, Rizoma and Kawasaki z800 mirrors

I have spent a lot of time and effort getting the suspension sorted. The original rear spring was too harsh for a 13 stone rider so I bought the correct orange spring in the next lighter weight (185 I believe) The forks were rebuilt by HM Racing with 9.0 Ohlins fork springs and Ohlins R&T fluid. The rear shock was then serviced and all suspension was set up by Steve Jordan Motorcycles less than a thousand miles ago. All original bits will be included in sale also.

The bike has always been a second or third bike, for Sunday mornings hence the low mileage. It has outlasted two fireblades and an RC8 but I am currently working 6 days a week on two contracts and just don't have time to use it.

Price is £5995 ovno for everything. I can't consider offers on the bling bits at the minute. If the bike doesn't sell then it will be put back to standard and either sold or p/exd.

(If anyone has a L2H2 van (Citroen Relay , Peugeot Boxer, Fiat Ducato) in excellent condition with low mileage and good history I might consider a swap or p/ex)

Sarasota_Steve

Re: 2007 model 990 SDR For Sale in UK

Postby Sarasota_Steve » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:00 pm

Luke,
There was someone looking for a 990R to purchase in the facebook group.

I'm subscribed to Superduke Carnage and Superduke 1290 Groups in there.

Good luck!
Ride Hard,
------------------
Sarasota_Steve
18 1290 SDR
09 Aprilia Sportcity
04 SV650

Stupid Luke
Master of the twisties

Re: 2007 model 990 SDR For Sale in UK

Postby Stupid Luke » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Thanks Steve. :D