2007 SD. Has Everything, needs front cylinder

Please give full details of the bike (year, colour, mileage, extras, location, condition and asking price) along with at least one picture.

KevinA
Minimoto racer

2007 SD. Has Everything, needs front cylinder

Postby KevinA » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:46 am

Thinking of offloading it as I bought a new bike and there is another I want, but I have too much on my plate at the moment to fix it. Needs full fron cylinder. Head and piston. Every aftermarket part. Motohooligan akro rounds etc. Everything you can throw on it but a power commander because it never needed it. Ask away, the answer will be yes it has that. BACK MODEL 07 19,000 miles. Cylinder went bad due to a shop fooking it up and an injury/illness prevented me from taking them to court over it.

Offers

DribbleDuke
Master of the twisties

Re: 2007 SD. Has Everything, needs front cylinder

Postby DribbleDuke » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Ouch

I paid 4300.00 for one I drove home with 21000 miles. It seems almost reasonable to me that your motorcycle could be worth half of that.
I will be open to talking more if after some time you get offers less than that. A smashingly wonderful bike but used bikes seem to be hard sells and ones needing before riding are even further down the "shit, I'm getting screwed" scale of things. PM me if you want this conversation to continue.

Doug
I'm BLUE

KevinA
Minimoto racer

Re: 2007 SD. Has Everything, needs front cylinder

Postby KevinA » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:13 pm

Forgot to mention it’s in LA. Also woke up and thought “what am I thinking” :( but I am realistic with my expectations if I sell it

I’m faster on this bike than my 1290 super adventure or actually pretty much any bike I’ve ridden. And by faster I mean when there is turning involved.

Only pic I have right now. Shows most everything on that side of bike except the tank bag and a WP steering damper I think I’m going to use that didn’t come with the bike and isn’t really needed

https://photos.app.goo.gl/s4jAQEb1evmkLdSL7

Return to Bikes for sale