[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant personal_album_id - assumed 'personal_album_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant gu - assumed 'gu' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 997: Use of undefined constant user_images - assumed 'user_images' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3901)
superduke forum • View topic - 2008 KTM Super Duke R For Sale

2008 KTM Super Duke R For Sale

Please give full details of the bike (year, colour, mileage, extras, location, condition and asking price) along with at least one picture.

spataro87
Minimoto racer

2008 KTM Super Duke R For Sale

Postby spataro87 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:07 pm

For Sale

2008 KTM Super Duke R

Mileage 9477 original miles

Price $9800

This is the last of my 2008 KTM Super Duke R’s! I have tried to capture the amazing condition this one is in with considerably low mileage for a bike of this age. The following modifications have been made:

Rizoma Bar end mirrors
Rizoma Hydraulic Clutch Reservoir
Rizoma Front Brake Reservoir
Rizoma Handlebars
CRG adjustable levers
Spider Grips
KTM Front Axle Sliders
RG Racing Frame and rear axle sliders
KTM Powerparts Seat
HP Racing Silencers
Custom Tail Tiddy
Motohooligan Airbox and block off plates
KN air filter
Dyno Jet Power Commander
Custom Map by Martin Racing
Battery Tender
Renthal Sprockets and Chain

Overall the bike is in excellent condition, regular maintenance preformed by Ellicott City Motorsports or Martin Racing Inc. Kept in climate-controlled garage, never wrecked or dropped, clear title in hand. I have all of the manuals and most of the original parts such as silencers, handlebars, airbox and mirrors. I also have a stand. I am not considering trades and the price is firm. Bike can be shipped (Haulbikes is approx.. $550 to most places in the US they will not take extra parts so the rest would have to be shipped and buyer pays shipping fees). Serious inquiries only please thank you! I can email photos or they can be seen on the Super Duke face Book page Marc 443-928-9311

Return to Bikes for sale