KTM SUPERDUKE FOR SALE 2007 £3500 (Melton Mowbray)

Please give full details of the bike (year, colour, mileage, extras, location, condition and asking price) along with at least one picture.

paul81
Two wheeled terror

KTM SUPERDUKE FOR SALE 2007 £3500 (Melton Mowbray)

Postby paul81 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:42 pm

It's time for me to move on from my beloved Superduke. This is one bike i will properly miss when it finds a new owner.

I bought this bike in 2011 and I've enjoyed every outing on it, this has been my favourite bike of all time, but lately I've not been getting out on it and I've finally decided it's time to let it go to someone who will get out on it and enjoy it.

The graphics on the bike are a custom set made by LR designs, you won't find another Superduke with these graphics.
This bike is just about bone stock, it has some aftermarket handlebars, some brake levers, a throttle and a tail tidy, otherwise it's a standard bike, having covered 22400 miles.
unfortunately I can't offer any service history with the bike, I have the service book, but it's in Germany where I work. The history on it stops after I bought it at 17000 miles, when I carried out all the servicing myself. It's a very easy bike to work on.

The only changes to what you see in the pictures will be the addition of some stock mirrors (i lost the original ones when moving house), which are on order and will be added in the next few days.

The bike will come with a new MOT.
£3500 ono please
Cash on collection only.

If you have any other questions or if you would like to come see the bike please call Paul on 07753228584.

RIDE BREAK FIX REPEAT

Return to Bikes for sale