2007 KTM Superduke For Sale - MD

Please give full details of the bike (year, colour, mileage, extras, location, condition and asking price) along with at least one picture.

Marty301
Minimoto racer

2007 KTM Superduke For Sale - MD

Postby Marty301 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello superduke.net users! For sale is my 2007 KTM Superduke $6000. It is the exact bike that fentos put up for sale on August 12, 2016. I know it received a lot of attention from forum users and I was really excited to purchase the bike from him. Unfortunately, my priorities in life have changed and I am putting the bike up for sale. I only rode it ~800 miles since I bought it in August last year and it has been in temperature controlled storage for the past 6 months. I just recently took it out and rode it around. Still runs like a beast. Replaced the rear tyre in August and had it MD State inspected. Just trying to get what I paid for since it is a very fair price to ask.

7900 miles (may go up a little bit)
$6000

List of aftermarket parts include:
*Full titanium Akrapovic Evo exhaust system w/ silencers
*Motohooligan Air Intake box
*K&N Air Filter
*Block off plates (smog removed)
*Custom mapped with TuneECU Software (cable included)
*G2 Throttle Tamer
*Progrip 717 Grips
*Cox Radiator Guard
*Shorty-adjustable levers
*GSG Mototechnik Frame Sliders (upper set and lower set)
*KTM Powerparts Front Axle Sliders
*KTM Powerparts tank protector
*R&G Rear Swingarm Spools
*Custom aluminium rear undertail tray and rear fender eliminator with plate light
*Integrated rear tail light (smoked)

There are really only two cosmetic issues with the bike (pictured). The first is on one of the exhaust tips which has a hole from a box being dropped on it by the previous owner and the second is the tip of the clutch lever broke off after it tipped over when I was pulling it out of storage a couple weeks ago. Overall this motorcycle is in excellent condition for being 10 years old. I can help with delivery within a decent distance, bike is located in Catonsville, MD. Clean and clear title in hand ready to sell.

Marty301
Minimoto racer

Re: 2007 KTM Superduke For Sale - MD

Postby Marty301 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:50 pm

Bike is still for sale!

Aphex
Site Admin

Postby Aphex » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:10 am

Well most people on a superduke.net have superdukes.
08 SD, Mivv Suono, Rottweiler airbox. Current map: One some guy sent me from the internet.

Me so Hoony.

Marty301
Minimoto racer

Postby Marty301 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:19 am

Bumping my thread from April as I'm trying to sell the bike again. Price reduced to $5500.

Return to Bikes for sale