JehadJoe

Non-SD related ... booze, birds and general "boys showing off" type stuff
jehadjoe
Thunder pumpkin rider

Postby jehadjoe » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:23 pm

WoW, Thank You... very very very mucho grassy !!!! all.. :D :shock: 8)

Jezzus folks.. I will come back.. :roll: :? :lol:

touches his black lil heart))

jawk
Two wheeled terror

Postby jawk » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:38 pm

YAY !!! :D

jehadjoe
Thunder pumpkin rider

Postby jehadjoe » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:41 pm

here guys, I want to share this wit cha, my 21 yo son sent it too me.. it is amazing..

please take a lil time and enjoy this.. and tell me what cha think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

smoky
Wheelie king

Postby smoky » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:24 pm

jehadjoe wrote:here guys, I want to share this wit cha, my 21 yo son sent it too me.. it is amazing..

please take a lil time and enjoy this.. and tell me what cha think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

Good to hear from ya Joe!

check out some of the other videos, i love the Gymkhana practice!
the sh*t with the Segway.... nuts!

http://video.kenblockracing.com
"Idiot-proofing everything creates a world full of idiots!"

pingvin
Stunt rider

Postby pingvin » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:46 pm

jehadjoe wrote:I will come back.. :roll: :? :lol:

:D :D :D

Some skilful drivin there :shock: Guess it took a few shots to get it right..but still 8)
2007 KTM Superduke R
2009 KTM 690 Enduro R

Pig Benis
Trackday hero

Postby Pig Benis » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:52 pm

jehadjoe wrote:WoW, Thank You... very very very mucho grassy !!!! all.. :D :shock: 8)

Jezzus folks.. I will come back.. :roll: :? :lol:

touches his black lil heart))

i know whats wrong !! its woman trouble....."you spend far too much time on that computer..and dont spend enough time on me" excuse the saying!!!

am i right? :lol: :lol:
how about a nice BIG cup of shut the f4ck up?

jehadjoe
Thunder pumpkin rider

Postby jehadjoe » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:14 pm

No Sir, It is not.. she does say that but not from this forum, i am a PC gamer and i love to play..

it is a terrible addiction from which at times i will play for 20 hours per day, sleep 3 and then start over, (have to ride the sd for at least 1 hr.)

so the pity can pour out for me cos i just may need it, a truly "out of body experience" big penis.<--- (this was a type o but i will leave it for fun).. :wink:

Motohooligan
Stunt rider

Postby Motohooligan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:19 am

Good to see your still vertical joe.... you goin to make to CO for some twistie time????
In the garage now:
08 SDR home at last!!!
96 CBR900RR
05 XR650R motard
76 CB550F
Past loves:82 ATC70, 85 ATC250R, 73 Kawi H2,
76 KZ900, Jawa twin cam speedway bike, KZ1000 newzeland sidehack, 96XR400 05 Superduke

overthetop.ca
Two wheeled terror

Postby overthetop.ca » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:39 am

So now that you'r back Joe, can I change this buttugly avtar ?....lol
Yellow is the fastest color in the world ! Look at the sun.......it's yellow.....and it's the speed of light !

4th place in KTM pimp my ride contest.

FREDDY
Two wheeled terror

Postby FREDDY » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Good to see your back on deck Joe :D :D :D Leave that wow alone man, it will screw your mind / life in ways that strong liquor and motorcles never could :roll:

Good drivin in that clip, the only better way of burning fossil fuel and rubber is on the SD :D
that bastard son of a thousand maniacs is back

Freestyler
Master of the twisties

Postby Freestyler » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Aharrrrrr and chaios is restord into the SD net cosmos 8) Good to see you back Jughead :P :mrgreen:
onley Ded fish go with the fow.

I Hate to advocate Drugs Alkcahol Violence or ,Insaneity, To eney one but they'ev allways warked for me .
Hunter S Thomson ,RIP.

paddle faster
I hear Banjos

jehadjoe
Thunder pumpkin rider

Postby jehadjoe » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:44 pm

TY all doods.. you know i do appreciate the love,

BF, yes please take it down, I do not adore my looks, (never had no probs with the ladies but i am modest).

moto, yea. :D

I would like that and freeby I miss you too, keep in mind i have no idea wtf you look like, deprive me you may but an unwielding imagination does serve me well.

Hey Fred, I love W0W, it rocks my freakin clock and you not knot wat yer missin... you need to mess yer mind mate!!! :twisted:

(lost 15 lbs. walkin in the freaking game!!!!) :shock: and er.. I am so rich, very much into commerce..

BTW, I am on zuluhed and name is gryna .. yeah my newest toon is a chick cos i like her arse.. The tank of all tanks too.. she draws a crowd.. :wink: 8)

Don Mega
Minimoto racer

Postby Don Mega » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:16 pm

jehadjoe wrote:TY all doods.. you know i do appreciate the love,

BF, yes please take it down, I do not adore my looks, (never had no probs with the ladies but i am modest).

moto, yea. :D

I would like that and freeby I miss you too, keep in mind i have no idea wtf you look like, deprive me you may but an unwielding imagination does serve me well.

Hey Fred, I love W0W, it rocks my freakin clock and you not knot wat yer missin... you need to mess yer mind mate!!! :twisted:

(lost 15 lbs. walkin in the freaking game!!!!) :shock: and er.. I am so rich, very much into commerce..

BTW, I am on zuluhed and name is gryna .. yeah my newest toon is a chick cos i like her arse.. The tank of all tanks too.. she draws a crowd.. :wink: 8)

[world of warcrack wankery]

My time, or rather, sleep-waster. And yes, when he was lower level he used a Hanzo Sword.

I lose weight playing the damn game too because I don't take time to eat. It's that addictive.

[/world of warcrack wankery]

Good to see you back Joe.
08 SDR.

jehadjoe
Thunder pumpkin rider

Postby jehadjoe » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:02 pm

The Don Mega, Humm.. and Wow, (had this feeling about U)..

you know i like low lvl and it was a trial that I had from the purchase of that new LT that was a smash and grab at my shop,

now it is done, right now if I had to put a price on wow... again mate.. it can oly(:)) be wow..I like to fish.

(2 hi spirited gamers at my fingertips) like the new hardware out there too.

Thank You.

Gryna

Freestyler
Master of the twisties

Postby Freestyler » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:36 pm

Joe iff this werks ,Iam the one on the far rihgt ,

http://www.scooter-scene.co.uk/view_event.php?sid=1&eid=156

with the Wanderers shirt on ,second from larst pick at the botom of the gallery , its a pick of me and two mates Matty and Loz 8) :wink: .

I Hate to advocate Drugs Alkcahol Violence or ,Insaneity, To eney one but they'ev allways warked for me .
Hunter S Thomson ,RIP.

paddle faster
I hear Banjos

Don Mega
Minimoto racer

Postby Don Mega » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:35 pm

You got a tricked-out scooter, Freestyler? Somewhere I saw a picture of a scooter with a LC8 installed...
08 SDR.

jehadjoe
Thunder pumpkin rider

Postby jehadjoe » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:17 am

Mark, Hey fella.. (it worked)..very nice of you to post it up !! Thanks man.. :D

Freestyler
Master of the twisties

Postby Freestyler » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:16 am

Don Mega wrote:You got a tricked-out scooter, Freestyler? Somewhere I saw a picture of a scooter with a LC8 installed...

There is a tricked up lami with a KTM LC4 engin in it , I dont knoe of one with a lc8 in it , I have onley got the one scooter now its a tricked up Italjet LC'180 Dragster ,wen its running good expanshon on ,as I run it with the standed exourst most of the time it will do 110 mph in a strhgt line , scarey on little wheels :lol:

Hunter S Thomson ,RIP.

paddle faster
I hear Banjos

Freestyler
Master of the twisties

Postby Freestyler » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:27 am

jehadjoe wrote:Mark, Hey fella.. (it worked)..very nice of you to post it up !! Thanks man.. :D

:lol: Joe theres loads of picks of me in thoughs gallerys , drunk or high :mrgreen: feel free to have a look arownd have a reed abowt the Darkside on the main bourd and then you will get what the site is mainley abowt , Groan men on mopeds traverling rownd europ haveing a bloody good larph .

Joe a bit of news for you to ,iff you decide to come over to the UK ,Conrad has just set up a bike leasing bisnes highering out KTM Aventuirs brand new ones so no shiters ,and I am abowt to lournch a motorcickal tour comperney , so he hires the bikes and I do the guyding , but this go's for eney one ells as well from the states whonting to do some touring over here ,trips can be taylerd to how meny days you whont to do and were you whont to go and do :wink: .

Hunter S Thomson ,RIP.

paddle faster
I hear Banjos

robcbrown
Two wheeled terror

Postby robcbrown » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Not sure if I got the right forum here, welcome back joe me old china. Nice to know your still around. I can remember when i understood SOME of the topic's but not now, unless that was a hattori hanzo mentioned earlier, anyway joe welcome back, rob. :wink:

Previous

Return to General banter