2017 KTM Superduke 1290R (Oakland CA, USA)

Please give full details of the bike (year, colour, mileage, extras, location, condition and asking price) along with at least one picture.

Dlabree

2017 KTM Superduke 1290R (Oakland CA, USA)

Postby Dlabree » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Hey guys its a sad day but i need to move on and thin down the herd. So here it is

Up for sale is my 2017 KTM Superduke 1290 R. Absolutely love this bike but I recently got married and need to thin down the herd. I purchased the bike last November from Jeff at Mach 1 motorsports along with the extended 5 year warranty so she is fully covered all the way through 2023. These bikes have a suggested MSRP of $18,000 and after you add tax, extended warranty and the additional two electronics options at $500 each your well out the door for over $20k. I'll sell the bike for $20k today as is or if your interested in it all stock id happily put her back to stock and sell it for what I owe at $15k.

Parts are as follows:
-Full Titanium Akrapovic Exhaust System
-Ohlins TTX rear shock
-GP Suspension 25mm front cartridge kit
-Rottwieller Stage 3 intake kit (filter, velocity stacks, block off plates, etc)
-Open Flash tune (From the owner of open flash himself) with tablet
-Attack Performance Rear sets
-Galfer Power Parts front brake rotors
-Vesrah SRJL pads
-GB Racing side covers
-EF Products chin spoiler
-KTM Power Parts tail cover
-Both KTM electronics packages (quickshifter with Autoblip, track mode, etc)
-RDI Performance Slave Cylinder
- All stock parts and a few spares (exhaust, fork cartridges, etc)

Well sorted bike with absolutely everything done to it ready to turn key and go. Bike is located in San Francisco CA.

Cheers,
Dave

Heres a link to photos:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/d/ ... 66105.html

Return to Bikes for sale