FS: '08 SD + '08 SDR + '18 SDR Parts

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
Sarasota_Steve

FS: '08 SD + '08 SDR + '18 SDR Parts

Postby Sarasota_Steve » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:31 pm

There something for everyone.

Come check out this once in a lifetime sale! Everything MUST GO!

Christmas, Memorial Day, Presidents Day and St Patrick's day sale all rolled into one! Don't miss it, This weekend only as EVERYTHING MUST GO!

(Ok, wrestling and Mattress sale voices are out of my head so I'll continue)

'08 990 SD Red tail light. KTM OEM Part. Great shape, minor scuffs here and there (Please See pictures)
Includes OEM wiring and connector.
I'm enclosing the 1/2 10mm wrench that will make your life easier when you install it. You're welcome.
us$25.00 + Shipping

'08 990 SDR Speedometer with 15,213 miles. KTM OEM Part.
The bottom horizontal bar of some or all digits disappears at times. Don't tell me I didn't tell you that it would happen.
What might happen? - you say - "The bottom horizontal bar of some or all digits disappears at times" I'll reply. So why are you selling it Steve? - you say?
- I sold the bike and "The bottom horizontal bar of some or all digits disappears at times". That's why I replaced it with a new unit before I sold the bike.
$75 + Shipping

'08 990 SDR Stock muffler. KTM OEM Part.
No pictures. Imagine a ... stock muffler. In good condition. (If there is any interest I'll take and post pictures)
$30 + a shitload of money for shipping (It's heavy and bulky)

'18 1290 SDR Stock muffler. KTM OEM Part.
No pictures. Imagine a ... stock muffler. In good condition. (If there is any interest I'll take and post pictures)
$100 + Shipping. Also may be pricy to ship.
Ride Hard,
------------------
Sarasota_Steve
18 1290 SDR
09 Aprilia Sportcity
04 SV650

Return to Parts and accessories for sale