Lots for sale!

Use this forum to list parts and accessories you are selling.

Include details of the part (part # if you know it), what bike it fits, age, condition, location and asking price.

Don't forget to add at least one picture
Aphex
Site Admin

Lots for sale!

Postby Aphex » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:34 pm

So I was T boned on my 990 a while back and now that all the insurance stuff is cleared up I'm selling off my spare parts. I am located in Southern California, some parts fit both the 1290 and the 990 but these are off a 990.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO ADD PRICING.

After Market Parts:

R&G Tail Tidy $50

Cycle Control Rearset Adjustment Plates $60

OEM Parts:

Stock Seat w/Orange letters $100

Handle Bars $40

08 SD, Mivv Suono, Rottweiler airbox. Current map: One some guy sent me from the internet.

Me so Hoony.

JDSSDR1290
Minimoto racer

Re: Lots for sale!

Postby JDSSDR1290 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:02 am

I am interested in the AT & the Brembo RCS MC. I posted on RB as well.
PRESENT
2015 SDR 1290
2010 Duc Multistrada
2010 KTM 450 sxf
2010 KTM 450 xcw 6 days
2010 Victory Cross Country
PAST
way too many to mention

Dirtydutch
Minimoto racer

Postby Dirtydutch » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Rottweiler intake ? And powercommander +at
$$$

norman_2009
Minimoto racer

Postby norman_2009 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope your doing well. Bike insurance can pay out very well. And it's like Christmas for 990 owners

I'm interested in the tank brackets, heel guards, clutch slider, water pump kit, and the tail light.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Current Bikes:2015 390 Duke 2008 990 SuperDuke 2004 DL1000
Previous Bikes: 2003 SV1000s 1994 Virago 750

Aphex
Site Admin

Postby Aphex » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:04 pm

Hey everyone, sorry it took so long to update this. I will be sending out PM's to people that have posted here shortly!
08 SD, Mivv Suono, Rottweiler airbox. Current map: One some guy sent me from the internet.

Me so Hoony.

SDNerd
Master of the twisties

Postby SDNerd » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Aphex - only now reading about your accident; really sorry this happened to you.

How are you doing? Other than the loss of the bike, are you moving on to another ride, or what's your plan?

Interested in the AT-300 (and the graphite ring).

Aphex
Site Admin

Postby Aphex » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:46 pm

SDNerd wrote:Aphex - only now reading about your accident; really sorry this happened to you.

How are you doing? Other than the loss of the bike, are you moving on to another ride, or what's your plan?

Interested in the AT-300 (and the graphite ring).

Hey Nerd, Long time!

I'm doing alright just a couple fractured ribs, nerve damage in my leg (sciatica), two herniated discs and some soreness. I didn't lose any limbs so I'm not too upset.

I'd like to try and sell the PCV and AT together as a kit. If I can't then you're on the list.

You can have the graphite ring, I still work at the same spot so you can swing by whenever and get it.

Me so Hoony.

SDNerd
Master of the twisties

Postby SDNerd » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:55 pm

OUCH!

Bones heal - but that nerve damage - permanent? And the discs - herniation being dealt with via PT (hopefully not surgery).

Understood about wanting to sell the AT & PC together; appreciate you keeping me on the waiting list.

Re. the graphite ring - might just have to roll up there. Will I get the nickel tour? Does Tim M. still work there? He still has my clutch bolts I sent there for modification - a couple of years ago, and never got back after paying a small fortune for the wrong ones he sent me.

Need to order a spring or two ... Maybe I can coordinate that.

This listing suggests you're done with SDs, but if you change your mind and decide that life isn't complete w/o an SD - give me a shout; I think I can make you a fair deal on mine (and all spares) - not riding it enough of late.

Take care!

Aphex
Site Admin

Postby Aphex » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:41 am

SDNerd wrote:OUCH!

Bones heal - but that nerve damage - permanent? And the discs - herniation being dealt with via PT (hopefully not surgery).

Understood about wanting to sell the AT & PC together; appreciate you keeping me on the waiting list.

Re. the graphite ring - might just have to roll up there. Will I get the nickel tour? Does Tim M. still work there? He still has my clutch bolts I sent there for modification - a couple of years ago, and never got back after paying a small fortune for the wrong ones he sent me.

Need to order a spring or two ... Maybe I can coordinate that.

This listing suggests you're done with SDs, but if you change your mind and decide that life isn't complete w/o an SD - give me a shout; I think I can make you a fair deal on mine (and all spares) - not riding it enough of late.

Take care!

I don't have drop foot so no surgery, I'm hoping the PT takes care of the discs and that takes pressure off my pinched nerves.

Yeah I'm going to take a hiatus from super dukes for a bit. I've got a sweet little 81 gs650e I'll ride and I'm gonna dump too much money into a cr85 mini super Moto to race with UMRA, WAR and STTARS for my speed fix. I was looking a Tuono 1100s but I'm gonna use this opportunity to pay down some remaining student loans.

I can show you around the machine shop and warehouse if ya want. We had Eddie Lawson in a while back really cool to meet a superbike racer

Message me what you need and I'll get you taken care of. I'll bust Tim's balls on Monday for you.

Me so Hoony.

SDNerd
Master of the twisties

Postby SDNerd » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:43 pm

All sounds good - except no need to bust on Tim. I know you were probably joking, but I am at-fault as anyone in that I dropped the ball on it - insane busy with work at the time (May 2017). For all I know, UPS lost 'em.

Glad to read that you won't need surgery if PT works out.

The Tuono 1100 Factory, well, the RR too - are phenomenal bikes. Where the 1290 has become the most sporting of power-cruisers (here comes the hate), the Tuono is the stripped-down sport bike with the oversized engine and upright bars for urban (ab)use. The 1100 grunt numbers (er, torque) are impressive. Then there's the howl the thing makes - mods are almost a waste of time.

You can thank Kawasaki and to some extent Mr. Lawson - and cool that you met him - for the concept. Those Zs, GPzs, and ZXs of the "superbike" era, really established this formula. Then came the GSX-R750 - the first everyman repli-racer for the street ... Everything changed, but has since come full circle. A great thing IMO.

GLWS - and we'll be in touch.

Aphex
Site Admin

Postby Aphex » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:28 am

Found two more items in the garage.

OEM headers for a 990 $60

GP shift linakge that works with oem rearsets or after market on the 990 and 1290 $40

Me so Hoony.

slfishf1
Minimoto racer

Postby slfishf1 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:53 am

sent you pm re the rear sets.

Aphex
Site Admin

Postby Aphex » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Alright everyone here is what I have left (All items came off a 990 and located in Southern California):

Power Commander V - $180 (Shipping included to continental US!)

Custom Rear Grab rail - $150 (Shipping included to continental US!)

Cycle Control rear set adjuster plates - $60 (Shipping included to continental US!)

Oberon Clutch slave and mounting plate - $80 (Shipping included to continental US!)

Rottweiler Airbox - $150 (Shipping included to continental US!)

R&G Tail Tidy - $70 (Shipping included to continental US!)

GP shift linakge that works with oem rearsets or after market on the 990 and 1290 - $40 (Shipped to continental US!)

OEM Seat - $100 ( Plus shipping since it's so large)

Comfort Seat - $120 (Plus shipping since it's so large)

Seat lock and key - $20 (Shipping included to continental US!)

Tank fairings and LH tail fairing (small nic on tail fairing) - Make offer

OEM Handlebars - $30 (Plus shipping since they're large)

OEM Indicators - Make offer

OEM Headers - Make offer

Me so Hoony.

SDNerd
Master of the twisties

Postby SDNerd » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:51 am

You sold the At-300 w/o the PC-V?

Aphex
Site Admin

Postby Aphex » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:12 pm

SDNerd wrote:You sold the At-300 w/o the PC-V?

Keeping it for my next bike.

Me so Hoony.

DribbleDuke
Master of the twisties

Postby DribbleDuke » Tue May 21, 2019 7:06 pm

Hey
I'm restarting a collection or should I say adding to an existing.
How about you fill me in on what you have and how much you want and I'll drive down and pick up the rest and buy you fish and chips dinner?
I'm BLUE

Return to Parts and accessories for sale