2008 SDR for sale in Cali $5000

Please give full details of the bike (year, colour, mileage, extras, location, condition and asking price) along with at least one picture.

oafboy182
Two wheeled terror

2008 SDR for sale in Cali $5000

Postby oafboy182 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:02 pm

I'm selling my beloved Superduke. Life has made it so this bike doesn't get ridden enough and I now have new things to work on. I bought this bike over 8 years ago with only 2100 miles on it. The previously owner spent a lot of money adding every possible aftermarket part you can get. And all high end stuff, nothing cheap on this bike. It currently has a little over 18k miles so it's not perfect. The 18k miles service was done a couple years ago, that's how little I ride it these days. I just installed new tyres. Rear tyre has one ride on it, the front has never been ridden on. I'm asking 5500 obo. I'll get some pics loaded up later or if you PM me your number or email I can send them to you. Well my ancient laptop is so slow it's making it impossible to load photos. It's taken me 30 minutes just to get this one on here. I will go use someone else's computer for the rest.

Thanks for looking
Justin
It's better to die on your feet then live on your knees.

08 SDR
07 SD (crashed)
01 CBR600F4I (red and white)

Return to Bikes for sale